Yashoda College of Architecture (YCA) is a part of Yashoda Shikshan Prasarak Mandal. It was established in 2015, at Wadhe, NH-4 Satara. College located in the scenic landscape with easy access from the national highway no 4. Stepping in the first year for Architecture, college already has a platform of all the immense infrastructural facilities from YSPM.
Architecture being one of the worldly dispersed and favorite industries, bringing students near to the built environment is a prime motive of YCA. Environmentally responsive architecture, sustainability, new materials in technology, etc are all the hidden aspects coming forward in the new world. Moulding the students to face and go forward with these issues to face the real world is the backbone of YCA teaching agenda.
- To empower the students with knowledge, Values, Skills, Innovative / Creative lateral thinking and meet the educational , social , global, environmental and economic needs of the region and nation to create Humane Society.
- To impart quality education & training to students for shaping their career by providing opportunities to students & faculty and continuous learning opportunities.
- To empower the students with recent knowledge, skills and right attitude as well as Environmental issues in order to meet the challenges of the future by guidance, seminars & lectures.
- To generate new knowledge and promote excellence in research and extension activities.
- To make efforts for the spread of technical education among classes and communities, which are socially and educationally underprivileged specifically for rural areas.
- To make efforts for the spread of technical education among classes and communities, which are socially and educationally underprivileged.
- To provide opportunities to the students to reach his/her highest personal and professional capability.
- To develop the personality and character of students by value based education.